Vermont Speech Therapist proving both home-based and center-based advanced Oral-Motor Speech and Feeding services for children of all ages.
Karen’s treatment approach includes:
- DIR (Developmental individual-difference Relationship-based model
- PECS (Picture Exchange Communication System)
- LAMP (Language Acquisition through Motor Planning)
- AAC (Augmentative Alternative Communication)
- PROMPT (Prompts for Restructuring Oral Muscular Phonetic Targets)
- SOS (Sequential Oral Sensory) Feeding
- Oral Motor Placement Therapy
Additionally, as an educator, Karen has held workshops for parents of children with feeding challenges, such as picky eating. If you would like Karen to visit your school contact her for information and availability.
Karen Rodgers is a licensed Speech Language Pathologist (SLP). For more than 10 years she has worked with children with language and feeding challenges. She earned her Masters Degree from Temple University in Philadelphia and currently resides in Shelburne.